Clear Lingual Direct Bonding Self-Ligating Bracket
Why a transparent lingual bracket?
- No dark shades from brackets visible through teeth
- Truly esthetic – also on lower teeth
”The Örtendahl lingual system”
- Direct bonding with fixed placement-guide guarantees correct position on tooth
- Active in final stage with larger arch wires
- Optional ceramic tubes on premolars
- Great patient comfort from protective polymer closing door
Bracket placing instructions
1. Put the placement-guide against the incisal edge
2. Remove the guide
3. Open door for wire insertion
The placement-jig can easily be removed by hand or by a cutting instrument after bonding – see illustration. Bonds to most common adhesives. However, for certain bondingmaterials a plastic conditioner is recommended.
Phantom Pearl Chain
Extra thin elastic chain for the lingual side in size long, short and continuous.
Incisors and Cuspids
Ceramic tubes for premolars and molars