-Interactive self-ligating bracket with a clip
-Made of hard 17-4 stainless steel metal
-MIM advanced technology
-Contoured appearance for maximum Comfort
-80 mesh base
-Available in Roth and MBT .022
Springtime bracket provides you with the ability to start and effectively finish your treatment with one, simple system. Springtime system enables you to maintain the precise degree of control that you need for each phase of your patient’s treatment. Springtime’s unique Interactive technology means you can choose the degree of engagement between the bracket and wire. It can be passive for leveling and aligning, expressive where control is realized and free-sliding is maintained, or active for controlled, optimal finishing.
Small round wires slide freely, initiating the tooth movement process as the archwire gently levels the teeth and coaxes them into alignment.
Square or rectangular wires are seated into the base of the slot without contacting the clip. Rotations are corrected and space closures are completed.
Rectangular archwires extend beyond the slot to fully engage the clip, providing the active control necessary for finishing uprighting of the roots and adjusting the torque
– Interactive clear self-ligating bracket with a metal spring-clip
– Made of transparent ceramic material
– Contoured appearance for maximum Comfort
– Ceramic mesh base
– Available in Roth 022
IMAGE BUCCAL TUBE
Glassfiber composite polymer bonding tube with torque-in-base for lower profile and reduced occlusal interference.
Two types fit all molars,.018 and .022 archwire slots in the same attachment.
Mini and Medium metal brackets with sandblasted base
Everything you need in a high quality orthodontic appliance at an
affordable cost. Made of high quality Swedish stainless steel.
• Prescription Roth and MBT
• Slot .018 and .022
• Hooks on 3 or 3, 4, 5
• Lower profile design for minimum occlusal interference
• Deeper tie wings undercut for easy ligation
• Anatomically contoured sandblasted mesh base for better bond strength and accurate fit.
• Rhomboidal shape
• Colour coding on bracket wings
• 80 gauge mesh pad for an anatomically formed fit and maximum bonding strength
CITIZEN™ METAL BUCCAL TUBES
What orthodontists will find..
- Trumpet entry for fast guiding of the arch wire
- Available in convertible and nonconvertible
- Color code and base laser mark makes it easy to identify
- Positioning notch to assist with placement
- Rounded ball hook design offer maximum comfort
- 80 gauge mesh pad for an anatomically formed fit and
maximum bonding strenght
- Metal injection molding (MIM) for low friction and precise accuracy
What patients will find..
- Maximum comfort due to the low profile, rounded edge ballhooks
- Minimal irritation due to smooth design with no sharp edges
- Excellent biocompatibility from highly corrosion resistant stainless steel
CITIZEN™ VOGUE BRACKET
New fashion forward Citizen Vogue for the young patients.
- Available in Roth .022 and .018
- Shape of a heart, star and flower
- Mesh base
- ID mark in the base
- Hooks on 3 or 3, 4, 5
The perfect combination of Aesthetic and clinical performance
Image is a fiber-glass composite polymer bracket, that offers all the mechanical advantages of metal brackets and the esthetics of ceramics, without any of their limitations.
Image stain-resistant material retains an Aesthetic appearance throughout treatment. Upper and lower arches can confidentially be bonded, since enamel wear is virtually eliminated when in occlusion.
Use your favorite bonding material, the mechanical lock base provides for easy and safe bonding, without the need for additional conditioner.
A color coding system and placement jigs makes identification and alignment on the tooth real easy.
- One-body manufacturing injection process solves the problem of brittleness and breakage and guarantees the precise slot.
- Undercut mesh in base enables optimal bonding strength and easy debonding.
- High breakage resistance and torque strength are achieved from the dense polycrystalline structure.
- Good biocompatibility, colour stability and no discolouration.
What patients will find …
A more transparent and invisible appearance.
Smooth surface, lower profile, smart hooks and perfect rounded facial contours enhance comfort.
What orthodontists will find …
- Easy identification
Colour-mark on the gingival distal tie-wings identify the four quadrants.
FDI notations in the base for accurate placement on the right tooth.
- Accurate placement
Anatomically contour-compound base for fast and accurate fit.
- Available in Roth.022/.018. MBT.022
Contact Gestenco International AB