Bite-Bumpers work in open and deep bite cases by allowing the anteriors to ride up and out of occlusion. The Bite-Bumpers eliminate bond failures of brackets and are especially valuable with ceramic or self-ligating brackets.
The unique fixed ”placement-jig” guarantees the correct height on the lingual of the tooth and makes sure the two Bite-Bumpers are 100 % parallel.
The Bite-Bumpers are made of a composite polymer that is more comfortable, aesthetic and will increase biocompatibility in nickel sensitive patients.
Bite-Bumpers are bonded in the same manner as metal or ceramic brackets. The Bite-Bumpers have a slotted mechanical bonding base.
The placement-jig can easily be removed by hand or by a cutting instrument after bonding – see illustration.
A special patient tool for removing aligners in the mouth.
• Especially made for easy removal of aligners in both upper and lower jaws
• Made in Titanium-coated Steel for preventing nickel allergies
• Correct ergonomically design with good leverage for easy removal of aligner in upper and lower jaw
• Multiple uses the whole treatment time
• Cleans in dishwasher
• Gold plated eyelet and chain reduces possibility of allergic reactions
• Low profile limits irritation
• Mesh base assures reliable bonding
Bond the extrusion eyelet to an impacted tooth, then engage traction force.